binnen België en Nederland
wanneer verzonden vanuit
- Klanten houden van ons! Meer dan 99% van onze klanten bevelen ons aan en geven ons gemiddeld een 9.6.
Pros and cons
- Very accurate thanks to the magnetic sensors
- Due to its heavy base, the stick stays in place while using it
- Endless possibilities to program your joystick because of TARGET-software
- Controlling the rudder is not possible; the stick does not have a twist
Everything you need to win a dogfight
The Thrustmaster Warthog Flight Stick has everything you need to win a dogfight. This A-10C Warthog combat aircraft replica was developed under US Airforce license, which means that absolutely no concessions have been made in terms of quality and technology.
Thanks to the wear-resistant magnetic, frictionless sensors, the joystick is very accurate. Besides, it has 19 buttons with realistic compressive force. It also has a POV switch.
The flight stick is placed on a large base plate that weighs over three kilos. Because of this, the stick is very stable, even during heavy air battles.
T.A.R.G.E.T.’s endless possibilities
This flightsim hardware can be used with the Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor, or in short, T.A.R.G.E.T. software.
With this advanced software developed by Thrustmaster the possibilities to program and customize your hardware are endless. If you have difficulties setting up the Thrustmaster Warthog Flight Stick, you can use standard profiles as well.