binnen België en Nederland
wanneer verzonden vanuit
- Klanten houden van ons! Meer dan 99% van onze klanten bevelen ons aan en geven ons gemiddeld een 9.6.
Pros and cons
- F.A.A. certified flightsim product for training purposes
- Very accurate thanks to the large range of motion
- Realistic feedback through ingenious ‘striping system’
- The Yoko does not have a hat switch, which can possibly make it hard to control your camera
Developed for professional flight simulators
The Virtual Fly Yoko is developed specifically for professional full-motion simulators, but luckily it is available for demanding flight simmers as well.
The Yoko yoke has a metal ax of 144 millimeters, allowing you to control the pitch of your seat very precisely. The roll axis also has a large deflection of 180 (90 left, 90 right).
Thanks to the ingenious ‘striping system’ the resistance on both the pitch and roll axis increases as the results on the controls increase. According to experts, this is what gives a realistic feeling. The Yoko is equipped with two tilting switches (for horizontal and vertical trim functions) and two programmable buttons.
Because the Yoko is a high-quality product, the US Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.). has certified this yoko for training purposes.
Robust yoke for all Flight Simulators
This yoke, which weighs 9 kilos, is made out of metal for 90% and can be connected to your flightsim system using a USB cable. The drivers, which are easy to install, ensure your Yoko functions with Microsoft Flight Simulator (FSX and MSFS2020), Prepar3D (P3D), and X-Plane immediately. Of course, the Yoko can also be set completely at your own discretion via tools such as FSUIPC.