binnen België en Nederland
wanneer verzonden vanuit
- Klanten houden van ons! Meer dan 99% van onze klanten bevelen ons aan en geven ons gemiddeld een 9.6.
Pros and cons
- Realistic hardware with accurate touchscreen and realistic rotary push buttons
- Suitable for Simulator X, Prepar3D and X-Plane (for Windows)
- Ready-to-use product: No soldering or assembly required
- The touchscreen does not support multi-touch functionalities
Accurate, large touchscreen
RealSimGear has taken the GTN750 from the cockpit and managed to create a very realistic replica for X-Plane, Prepar3D, and Flight Simulator X. The large, accurate touchscreen, with a 1920 x 1080 resolution ensures easy operation. The drivers for this screen are available for Windows computers only.
The rubber rotary push buttons are the finishing touch to the GTN750, and give it a realistic feel.
The RealSimGear GTN750 can be connected with a USB and HDMI cable and is ready to use. This means you do not have to assemble this device prior to using it.
Besides the RealSimGear plugin, you also need the Reality-XP GTN750 software in order to use it. The GTN750 software is not included.
If you do not install the GTN in a cockpit panel, we recommend you order a desktop stand. This stable stand made out of steel has an anti-slip base and ensures you can operate your hardware properly.