The pro’s and cons
- Sharply priced panel to use as a base for your flight simulator cockpit
- Fully compatible with Logitech Flightsim hardware
- Suitable for RealSimGear GTN hardware
- Panel lacks the luxurious finish which the more expensive panels have
Your own at-home cockpit in no time
IYour flightsim yoke, throttle quadrant and panels perfectly fit into Flight Velocity’s cockpit panels so that you can create your own at-home cockpit in no time.
It is easy to mount your Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system, including Throttle Quadrant, to the Mid Profile 750/650 Cockpit (FV8). In addition, there is space for:
- 4x Saitek Pro Flight panels (Multi panel, Radio panel, Switch panel)
- 6x Saitek Pro Flight Instrument panel
- 1x RealSimGear GTN650
- 1x RealSimGear GTN750
- Saitek Throttle Quadrant USB or Trim Wheel
The panel which measures approximately 98 x 46 x 15 centimeters is developed in the United States and is made from ABS. ABS is a type of plastic that is light, hard, and impact-resistant, making the Mid Profile 750/650 Cockpit (FV8) particularly suitable for your at-home cockpit.
Caution: This product is an empty panel. Flight Simulator hardware is sold separately.