The pro’s and cons
- Sharply priced panel to use as a base for your flight simulator cockpit
- Fully compatible with Logitech Flightsim hardware
- Compact cockpit for on your desk
- Panel lacks the luxurious finish which the more expensive panels have
Your own at-home cockpit in no time
IYour flightsim yoke, throttle quadrant and panels perfectly fit into Flight Velocity’s cockpit panels so that you can create your own at-home cockpit in no time.
It is easy to mount your Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system, including Throttle Quadrant, to the Low Profile Cockpit Panel (FV2). In addition, there is space for:
- 3x Saitek Pro Flight panels (Multi panel, Radio panel, Switch panel)
- Saitek Throttle Quadrant USB or Trim Wheel
The panel which measures approximately 98 x 36 x 15 centimeters is developed in the United States and is made from ABS. ABS is a type of plastic that is light, hard, and impact-resistant, making the Low Profile Cockpit Panel (FV2) particularly suitable for your at-home cockpit.
Caution: This product is an empty panel. Flight Simulator hardware is sold separately.