The pro’s and cons
- Sharply priced panel to use as a base for your flight simulator cockpit
- Fully compatible with Logitech Flightsim hardware
- Suitable for RealSimGear G1000 hardware
- Panel lacks the luxurious finish which the more expensive panels have
Your own at-home cockpit in no time
IYour flightsim yoke, throttle quadrant and panels perfectly fit into Flight Velocity’s cockpit panels so that you can create your own at-home cockpit in no time.
It is easy to mount your Saitek Pro Flight Yoke system, including Throttle Quadrant, to the G1000 Cockpit Panel (FV6). In addition, there is space for:
- 2x RealSimGear G1000 XFD
- 1x RealSimGear G1000 GMA Audio Panel
- Saitek Throttle Quadrant USB or Trim Wheel
The panel which measures approximately 80 x 48 x 15 centimeters is developed in the United States and is made from ABS. ABS is a type of plastic that is light, hard, and impact-resistant, making the G1000 Cockpit Panel (FV6) particularly suitable for your at-home cockpit.
Caution: This product is an empty panel. Flight Simulator hardware is sold separately.