binnen België en Nederland
wanneer verzonden vanuit
- Klanten houden van ons! Meer dan 99% van onze klanten bevelen ons aan en geven ons gemiddeld een 9.6.
Pros and cons
- Rudder pedals provide control on the ground as well as in the air
- Operate the left and right brakes independently (differential braking)
- The Pro Pedals USB is automatically set up for Microsoft Flight Simulator and X-Plane 11
- The sliding resistance is not adjustable
A must-have for Flight Simulator
The CH Product Pro Pedals are a must-have for everyone that flies virtually. These accurate and solid rudder pedals ensure you have control over your tail rudder while you are in the air (for flying coordinated turns), and over your nose wheel on the ground (to taxi from A to B), and your brakes (differential braking).
It is a plus that you do not need any drivers for the CH Pro Pedals. Connect them to your system and they will be automatically recognized and set up by your flight simulator.