Aerosoft Mega Airport Zurich V2.0
Fly on Switzerlands largest airport.
The Airport Zurich (previously Zurich-Kloten) is the largest airport of Switzerland, now in a brand new version for FSX, FSX: Steam edition and P3D.
The airport has three runways, two of which crossing each other. Additionally, the airport has three docks – A, B and E.
Dock B, as the oldest, was shut down in 2003 and from there on served as a so-called event dock which was available for rent for various events. In 2008, Dock B was completely dismantled and replaced by a new construction at the same location and was finished in 2011.
This completely new scenery is fully detailed, including every building and the entire airport environment, docking systems and all features you would expect from a modern scenery for FSX and P3D. The ground layout has been created from scratch based on high resolution aerial images and it complies with the current data of the charts.
- Newly created buildings and objects with lots of 3D details, partly high resolution 2K textures with rendered shadows and lighting.
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0,5m/pixel)
- True to original navigation systems (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Animated radar systems and wind hoses
- Optimised for good performance (frame rate)