Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4 - Academic license
Are you Prepar3D?
Training meets reality with Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D®simulation software. Private pilots, commercial organizations, militaries, and academia rely on Prepar3D for immersive, experiential learning. P3D is a visual simulation platform that allows users to create training scenarios across aviation, maritime, and ground domains. Users can train anywhere in the virtual world, from underwater to sub orbital space.
Prepar3D can be used for a wide range of learning scenarios including vehicle procedures training, cockpit familiarization, flight planning, air traffic controller training and emergency response preparation. As a commercial-off-the-shelf product, Prepar3D provides a cost effective training platform that evolves with technology. Take your training to the next level with Prepar3D!
The future of flightsimming.
Prepar3D v4 brings many exciting changes and enhancements to the platform. This new release completely changes the simulation landscape with a comprehensive baseline update to a 64-bit architecture. Higher resolution visuals, more objects, increased data precision, larger scenarios, and improved performance are now all possible at levels never seen before in the product’s history. The sky’s not the limit!
Prepar3D v4 brings dynamic lighting, rain/snow particles, global 3D trees, increased autogen draw distances and a fully reworked software development kit (SDK). P3D continues the tradition of being the most affordable high-fidelity visual simulation platform on the market.
P3D Academic license
FlightsimWebshop.com is authorized reseller of Prepar3D. This academic license is only available for student(s) (pilots). The Academic license enables the exact same functionality of the Professional version of Prepar3D, however the Academic License contains a watermark signifying the acceptable use of the license. Please note: Prepar3D is not intended for Personal Consumer Entertainment.
Minimum system requirements
- Dual Core processor, running at 2.2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- 2GB Grapics Card Video Memory (DX11 compatible)
- 40 GB Free HDD-space
- Virtual cockpit capabilities allow exact replications of 3D cockpits with fully interactive displays and representative physical switches
- 64-bit architecture enables higher resolution visuals, more objects, larger scenarios, and improved performance
- Realistic scenery includes millions of square kilometers of the earth accurately represent the urban environment. High resolution (12cm) content is included for specific locations
- 3D dynamic trees and general vegetation sways in the wind and is influenced by forces like rotorwash
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) capabilities included so new pilots can learn the basics and veteran pilots to practice their skills. Communicating with ATC in Prepar3D mimics the way pilots and controllers communicate in the real world
- Easily expandable with more addons becoming available every week
- Virtual Reality (VR) support for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift