Microsoft has finally announced their system requirements for their new Flight Simulator 2020, which is planned to be released later this year. They have distinguished between minimum-, recommended-, and ideal-system requirements.
You will be able to install and run FS2020 when your system meets the minimal requirements set by Microsoft. Please note that Flight Simulator won't look at superb as it looks like in the movies published by Microsoft, as they used an ideal system for this.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200, or Intel i5-4460
- GPU: Radeon RX 570, or Nvidia GTX 700
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 150 GB
- Internetspeed: 5 Mbps (0.6 MB/s)
Do you want a smooth Flight Simulator 2020 experience? If average graphics are good enough for you you need at least the speciaifcations below for your computer.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, or Intel i5-8400
- GPU: Radeon RX 590, or Nvidia GTX 970
- VRAM: 4 GB
- RAM: 16 GB
- HDD: 150 GB
- Internetspeed: 20 Mbps (2.5 MB/s)
Do you want to get the most out of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and would you like to be stunned by all details this new Flightsim has to offer, including its breathtaking sceneries? Then you do need a heavy PC, including fast internet connection.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 Pro 2700X, or Intel i7-9800X
- GPU: Radeon VII, or Nvidia RTX 2080
- VRAM: 8 GB
- RAM: 32 GB
- HDD: 150 GB SSD
- Internetspeed: 50 Mbps (6.3 MB/s)
Releasedatum still unknown
When FS2020 will be released is still unkown. We do however expect that this information will become available in the upcoming weeks.
Do you want to receive a notification when Flightsim 2020 is available? They you should sign up for a notification via our product page.