Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended
A complex twin engine aircraft.
Do not underestimate the Twin Otter. Altough it is not a large twin engine general aviation aircraft, in complexity it really is a small airliner. The Twin Otter Extended will show the aircraft in its full complexity.
The aircraft comes equipped with skies, tundra tires and floats so there will be no place where the trusty Twin Otter will not be able to take you. With versions for cargo and passengers, 100 and 300 models and different engines we cover the whole range of this amazing aircraft.
A high quality model with high quality textures.
The Aerosoft Twin Otter does represent the best in modelling with its 2k textures. It also comes with complex systems, the best implementation of turbine engines and flight models as accurate as possible (tested by Twin Otter pilots).
The experienced flightsim pilot will be able to start the aircraft and fly away, but you can also use the advanced interactive checklist to guide you from step to step or even to jump directly into an aircraft ready for take-off. This makes this complex aircraft suitable for all users.
- Eleven models (DHC-6 100 and DHC-6 300 with wheels, tundra wheels, skies and floats)
- Detailed simulation of engines (correct indication for torque, RPM, ITT)
- Custom electrical, fuel and hydraulic systems
- Detailed sound environment with dozens of additional sound effects
- Detailed avionics suit with Bendix King transceivers, Collins auto pilot (fully realistic) and Digital Flight Data Recorder (that exports to Google Earth)