Aerosoft Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0
Your hub to the virtual flightsim world.
With almost half a million fights a year Frankfurt Airport is by far Germany's biggest airport. The airport is Lufthansa's main hub, as well as the hub for Condor and AeroLogic.
Mega Airport Frankfurt includes all objects of the airport area according to todays official documents of the Fraport AG. The airport Frankfurt Rhein/Main has been modeled in extreme detail to the actual layout with usable taxiway bridges across the “Autobahn” connecting to the new runway “North”. The aerial image of approx 140km² covers the towns of Eddersheim, Okriftel, Kelsterbach, Zeppelinheim, Walldorf and parts of Raunheim, creating that realistic feel when approaching the airport. Check out the new Lufthansa Terminal A-Plus as well as the new Terminal B with all its satellites.
Make Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.0 your hub to the virtual flightsim world.
- All 3D objects of the airport area according to the official documents of the Fraport
- Realistically scaled 3D objects of the complete Cargo City South with all buildings
- 3D objects of the “Mönchhof” area when approaching the runway “North” with all buildings based on current images
- Including Lufthansa Terminal A-Plus and Terminal B with all Satellites
- New ICE station “The Square” with parking lot