Aerosoft Airport Zürich V2 XP
Fly on Switzerlands largest airport.
The Airport Zurich (previously Zurich-Kloten) is the largest airport of Switzerland, handling over 250.000 flights every year. This scenery is full of details, including every building and the entire airport environment, de-icing, and all features you would expect from a modern scenery for X-Plane.
Photo realistic 2K textures.
The ground layout has been created from scratch based on high resolution aerial images and it complies with the current data of the charts.
The buildings and objects in this scenery are modeled with numerous 3D details and photo realistic textures; in some parts, even high resolution 2K textures were used. A multitude of animations for the radar systems, windsocks, airport traffic and more move this airport even closer to its real counterpart. The faithful signage and lighting of all taxiways and runways round off this impression. And thanks to baked textures in combination with X-Plane’s HDR rendering, Airport Zurich will shine at night as well with excellent effects.
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0,5m/pixel)
- Complete taxiway and runway signage
- Animated vehicle traffic at and around the airport
- Gates A44, A47, A48, A49, A55 with animated Jetways (installed AutoGate Version is needed)
- Optimised for good performance (frame rate)