3-in-1 Flight Panel
The Virtual Fly Solo Pro Flight Panel is a great choice as a flight trainer (non-certified), or if you want to build a General Aviation cockpit at home.
The panel can specifically be used as Cessna 172, Cessna 182RG, and Mooney Bravo M20J cockpit, but of course it can also be used with any other single-engine piston aircraft.
The panel allows you to control the following:
- Indicators: IAS, attitude, altimeter, turn coordinator, Gyro-directional, HIS, climb rate, VOR1, VOR 2, ADF, engine parameters, fuel level, compass. Backlight information panel, flaps position, elevator and rudder trim position, clock / chronometer.
- Radio stack: audio panel, marker lights, automatic pilot (with flight director), COMM1, COMM2, NAC1, NAV2, DME, ADF, transponder.
- Switches: parking brake, flaps control, elevator trim wheel, fuel tank selector, cowl flaps, fuel pump, Pitot heat, carburetor heat, landing gear lever.
- Lights panel: Beacon, Landing Taxi, NAV, Strobe.
- Ignition panel: 5 positions ignition key (off, R, L, both, start), alternator, battery, avionics master.
We recommend using this panel combined with the Yoko+, Ruddo+, and TQ3+, or V3RNIO TPM (all sold separately) for the best experience.
Easy to install
The Solo Pro Flight Panel (85 cm wide, 49 cm high, 23 cm deep) is easy to install, and does not require any technical knowledge. The panel has its own processor, and therefore it functions almost immediately after plugging it into the power, and the computer network. After installing the drivers on your PC, the Solo Flight Panel is ready to use.
Right now, the panel is compatible with FSX and Prepar3D. This is controlled through FSUIPC 6. FSUIPC 7 for Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently still in its beta phase. Therefore, MSFS2020 is not yet officially supported by Virtual Fly.