IPACS Aerofly FS2
The next generation Flight Simulator
Experience virtual aviation in an unprecedented quality. The Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator offers excellent scenery graphics and extremely realistic flight physics. The support of VR-glasses and TrackIR allows a deep dive into the world of flying and elevates the Aerofly FS 2 up to a new stage of realism.
Take a seat in the Airbus A320 or the Boeing 747 and fly over the famous Golden Gate Bridge and land at the San Francisco International Airport – a variety of airplanes and more than 200 airports on the west coast of the USA are already included. During the flight ILS, VOR and NCB-navigation aids are available. Furthermore, a realistic lighting system with precise runway lighting and PAPI lights will guide your landing. And no matter whether you wish to fly in the bright sunshine or through thick clouds, weather conditions and the day time can be individually adjusted.
At first you can participate in an interactive flight school which teaches beginners as well as experienced players in 21 missions in the main features of flying.
- A large variety of airplanes, including: Airbus A320, Boeing 737-500, Boeing 747-400, Learjet 45, King Air C90 and mant more.
- Over than 200 airports with precise runway lights, PAPI lights, illuminated buildings, terminals and passenger bridges
- Highly detailed and interactive 3D cockpits, with adjustable cockpit lighting
- ADisplay terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy VFR navigation
- Support for Saitek Multi Panel, Radio Panel and Switch Panel
- Full Oculus Rift VR support, support for TrackIR 5
- Interactive flight school